At NXG we challenge each other as we challenge the status quo in our industry and beyond.
Agility and rigorous reflection are critical components, both individually and collectively, that we bring to each of our projects and services whether it be through Marketing, Business Technology, HR & Recruiting, or Accounting. We see each new challenge as an opportunity to develop ourselves and improve our industry.
As a shared services company providing business solutions to our clients and sister companies, we continually look for people who share in our Core Values to better themselves and contribute to our mission of changing the construction industry as empowered thought leaders.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We recognize that our success comes from our people. We invest in our teams well-being and they provide us with a quality workforce.
Dynamic & Global
Headquartered in the southwest and operating globally. We are currently expanding at an exponential pace and looking for people located all over the United States
A Crafted Culture (including Pets)
A benefit of an amazing workplace is enjoying each other’s company. We spend the same amount of time at work, if not more than with our families. So we make sure our teams have fun together.
The world we live in is a formidable opponent and it can only be bent to our will. So we understand today’s work environments require us to be flexible. Start Times / Schedules / Work From Home / Wellbeing Days / Education / Coffee and Unlimited Avocados allow us to be refreshed and motivated to work.
Our employees expect to work for a great company and we expect them to be the same. We prepare everyone that works here to operate at a high level and deliver results consistently. Communicate and freely teach each other to achieve excellence.
All employees have access to a full Gym, Table Tennis / Shuffleboard / Golf Simulator / Full Court Basketball / Yoga Classes / Private Bathrooms / to encourage everyone to stay fit and healthy.
ACCOUNTING | MARKETING | DESIGN | CRAFT
As a member of our marketing team, the videographer will be responsible for proactively creating cutting edge creative content in a variety of contexts to visually represent and amplify the communication goals of the companies we support. This driven and imaginative individual serves as a key advisor on storytelling from a comprehensive multimedia production lens …
- Order and track lien waivers, review projects, and order amendments as necessary
- Order and track Bonds, review projects, and order amendments as necessary
- Order project Certificate of Insurance (COI) as specified in contract
- Assist team with General and Subcontract administration
- Support the Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
- Participate / document project coordination meetings
- Support in the directing of all project activities including design, planning, and execution through completion
- Full recruiting process for Professional & Field staff
- Work with business leaders to develop targeted recruiting strategies for all positions as assigned
- Screen resumes for appropriate experience, credentials, skills, and knowledge
- Conduct in-person and phone screen interviews to determine technical and cultural fit